710 Pen vaporizer, vaporizing waxes and oils is one of the most efficient ways to use a vaporizer to activate all the active ingredients you want. I mostly use vaporizers for concentrates, so I need the most effective vape for the job. I live isolated from friends and family, so I have to be on the road most of the time. Even my job requires me to travel daily. One of my good buddies told me to get the 710 Pen vaporizer. After researching this pen-style vaporizer, it looked like it could be a perfect match for what I needed.
710 Pen Vaporizer Pros and Cons
- Design – The design of the 710 Pen actually gives it the look and feel of a regular pen at first glance.
- LCD Display – The LCD display is a nice touch that allows you to know at exactly what temperature you are vaping at which helps translate to more effective and consistence hits. The LCD display also lets you know exactly how much battery life you have as well.
- Battery – You would think that with the added LCD display that the battery would be rather short lived but the battery holds up rather well. You’ll get at least 300 hits out of a battery charge. During the testing phase (about a week) I think I have only had to recharge it once.
- Heat Up Time – No need to wait around with this one, it’s ready to go in about 5 seconds.
- Compatibility – The only real downfall of this pen is that it’s only for oils or waxes, no dry herbs. If this unit could be upgraded to accommodate dry blends as well it would make it a must have for sure.
- Warranty – You only get a three month warranty on the heating element
It doesn’t use herbs which is fine, since I don’t need a portable unit for herbal usage. Waxes and oils are a lot easier and more efficient to medicate with on the go anyways. Not to mention concentrates just feel better suited for pen-style vapes. The 710 Pen Vaporizer is straightforward, discreet and an overall satisfying handheld vaporizer.
Using the 710 pen vape seems too easy to be true. To charge it up just plug into the USB port and the battery will last for a couple of hours on a full charge. I recently drove 40 minutes to visit an old friend, and used the 710 for a good amount of time during transit. It’s a pleasant surprise that a vape can be so easily portable and last for such a good amount of time, still producing loads of vapor.
All you do is load your concentrates into the cartomizer, let it heat up, then just press the single button and you are ready to hit it. A cool feature of the 710Pen is an LCD displaying the temperature and battery life. This is an added bonus of modern technology, that even without the vape would still be great. Granted, I can’t complain about this added feature as it really makes the 710 Pen that much of a better product.
Overall, it’s a solid pen with a nice sleek design. It’s easy to use and for just a little over $100 it’s not a bad buy. Charging time is about 4 hrs. if the battery is completely dead. As with any oil pen vaporizer a little bit of maintenance goes a long way in making the best of it.
You can purchase the 710 Pen from this trusted retailer, or from this retailer that specializes in vape pens.