Atmosraw Raw Portable Vaporizer Kit Specification
- 1 x Atmos Raw Vaporizer Body
- 1 x Atmos RX Battery
- 1 x Ceramic Heating Chamber
- 1 x Chamber Connector
- 1 x Ceramic Filter
- 1 x Mesh Filter + Spring
- 1 x Cleaning Brush Tool
- 1 x Packing Tool
- 1 x Wall Adapter
- 1 x A Super Handy USB Charger
- 1 x User Manual
There are vaporizers of all shapes and sizes on the market, but what if you want to travel easily with your vaporizer? Nobody wants to lug a cumbersome base unit and balloon bag everywhere with them. The AtmosRx personal vaporizer is a perfect solution for the vaporist on the go!
The AtmosRx Travel Vaporizer is thin and heats up almost instantaneously. Charging is easy as well: simply plug your Atmos Raw pocket vaporizer into your AC outlet or USB port and after an hour, you’ll have a fully charged travel vaporizer that will last for several days of use on only one battery charge.
The Atmosraw Vaporizer Pen Works GreatI mentioned before that it is windproof, and this was a huge plus for me as I live in Seattle and it gets pretty windy here. I have used too many other vape pens that fail miserably as soon as the wind kicks up. I had no such problems with the Atmos RX Vaporizer, since it’s designed to be windproof. I don’t really know what they did, but I think it’s probably the same feature that makes it heat up so quickly. It’s something that has to do with the way the coil is powered. The battery takes 2-3 hours to charge, and seems to last forever. I haven’t had it die on me yet, and I once didn’t plug it in for two days (I was using it regularly during those two days, by the way). I’d rate this product a 9 out of 10, maybe a 10. It has a few issues with it that I would like to see resolved, but I bought it because of problems I had with my other vape pens, and it solved those problems, so that is worth a full 9 points to me. It gets a 10 if it still works as well as it does today a year from now. Many vape batteries tend to lose their potency with time, and if the Atmos raw vaporizer pen doesn’t, then it’s truly a remarkable pen.
Due to its size and quality construction, the AtmosRx Portable Vaporizer requires some extra love and care to get optimal performance. First, you should not pack your herbs too tightly; if you do so the AtmosRx Vaporizer will overheat and you run the risk of complete combustion. You really only need to place a couple pinches of herb in it to resume convenient vaping endeavors with your AtmosRx Pocket Vaporizer.
Atmosraw Vaporizer Raw Pros and ConsPros:
- Windproof – The Atmos Dry Vaporizer is windproof. I haven’t tried smoking it in a hurricane yet, but if you live anywhere that’s windy, or if you primarily will use this outside or in public, then this is a great buy for you.
- Heating time – It seems to heat up almost instantly. I’d guess the heating time is maybe a few seconds, maybe 5 if it’s cold or windy. It has a ceramic heating element, so the heating element can get incredibly hot without melting or taking any damage.
- Battery life – The battery just keeps going and going. It’s like the Energizer bunny of vape pens.
- Really hot – The fast heating time and really hot heating element can sometimes burn the herbs; you get kind of a combustion effect that totally ruins the taste when it happens. I have only had this happen a few times, and it has only happened when I hit the Atmos RX Raw a bunch of times really fast (I was sharing with a friend), but it was not a good experience when it did happen. You can fix this by putting in the glass screen I mentioned above this stops the herbs from being combusted and makes them vaporized instead.
- Combustion – A friend of mine explained to me that they are just basically pipes with lighters in them for a lot of money. I see his point if you don’t use the glass screen for dry herbs, except that this is portable and containable and doesn’t produce that smell that goes everywhere. I guess if you don’t care who smells you, then that doesn’t matter, but I like to be discreet with my herbs because I know not everyone is completely accepting.
Final thoughts about Atmosraw Raw Portable Vaporizer
If your AtmosRx Vaporizer is burning your weed rather than vaporizing it, you have three options: Fit a glass screen with five small holes over the heating element. The second is to stir the herbs with a straw or cleaning tool to help create some space for the cannabis vapor to circulate. Finally, just take the ring out of the unit; that will allow you to pack the herbs tighter than before.
Be sure you don’t hold down the button very long. Prolonged holding of the button will result in scorched or burnt herbs and that is not a pleasant taste to inhale. Press the button gently and your AtmosRx Pocket Vaporizer will deliver rich billowy clouds of magnificent vapor. The AtmosRx Herbal Vaporizer is ideal for patients who want to vape discreetly or while in transit.
The AtmosRX is available from this trusted retailer, or from this retailer that specializes in pen-style vaporizers.