Pulsar 7 Specifications
- Warranty – 6 Months (Heating Element & Electronics)
- Dimensions – 3.5 x 4 x 6 in.
- Weight – 1 lbs
- Type – Portable
- Compatibility – Herbs
- Delivery Method – Direct Draw
- Heat Source – Battery
- Voltage – 110v
- Thread Size – 510
Pulsar 7 Vaporizer Benefits :
Compact DesignThe added features of the EZ Flow Cover coupled with the long lasting 650mAh battery supply the user with smooth, flavorful draws every single time! Standing at only 5 inches tall, this discreet vape can easily be concealed in a pocket or handbag, making it an extremely useful product for those who value discreet, stealthy vaping. This product is small, lightweight, affordable, and looks good too! With all of these real-world useful features there simply is no good reason not to take advantage of this great deal, especially if you have been pulling your hair out trying to find a decent vape pen for under $100. Take your stealth vaping game to the next level with this quality dry herb Vaporizer Pen today!
Easy To UseThis pen is extremely easy to use, and there isn’t much of a learning curve at all with this product. Simply grind up your herbs, load them into the chamber and press the button, that’s it! You do have to clean the product at least once a week to make sure that it continues to operate and function properly, but other then that there really isn’t much to it. You can relax knowing that you don’t have to deal with the complications of a confusing desktop unit with too many complex pars. No, with this vape it gives you a direct and straight forward method of vaping that anyone can learn and enjoy. This really is a great product with many useful benefits and features that can and should be taken advantage of by anyone looking for a quality vape pen.
A lot of people are digging on the Atmos Rx Vaporizer these days but I have found that this device pretty much burns up my herbs, which is really annoying. I was recently given a Pulsar 7 vaporizer and this bad boy absolutely dominates the Atmos Rx. The Pulsar 7 is a discreet pen vaporizer that has a surprisingly big herb chamber. It heats similarly but doesn’t reduce the blends to ash, like the Rx has been known to do. As with many portable and The Pulsar 7 is not as sensitive to deep inhales; you can get great results simply by taking short breaths.
Pulsar 7 Vaporizer Accessories (included):
- 1 x 3-Piece Cleaning Kit
- 1 x Storage Case
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 2 x Rubber Mouthpieces
The Pulsar 7 charges by either USB or AC adapter and its battery lasts a good 5 hours on a single charge, which is preferable to the Rx as well. The vaporizer is a mere 5 inches in length, which allows me to keep in my palm while inhaling and it’s easily stowed in a purse, satchel or pocket. While it is the best dry herb pen vape available, the consistency of vapor still leaves a little to be desired. We recommend buying your Pulsar 7 vape pen from trusted retailers.
Pulsar 7 Vaporizer Pros and ConsPros:
- Sleek Design – With “one button” activation system offer high discretion and portability. This makes it more convenient especially during long trips.
- Timer – The automatic shutoff timer with a ceramic heating element prevent overheating, which serve to extend the overall life of the device.
- Quick Hits – The Pulsar Vape allows you to achieve vaporizing temperature in just a matter of seconds.
- LED Light – LED display dictates when the device is ready to operate.
- Battery Life – The powerful battery can go for 5 hours on just a single charge. This allows for a smooth and consistent operation.
- Safety – 3-click locking mechanism prevents accidental vaping.
- Maintenance – Easy to clean and maintain, thanks to the 3 pc cleaning kit.
- Combustion – Vapor is not steadily rich as it can be quiet tricky to adjust to the inhalations. Drawing too hard will result to combustion of the herb. This can be fixed by now pushing your herb all the way down the chamber.
- Slow To Start – As it does take 10-15 seconds for it to heat up and start vaping. This can be a pain if your wanting to smoke right when you pick it up.
Overall, this device is a great entry level vape pen in the under $100 price range. If you are looking for an affordable pen that is reliable and functional then this is a great option. Most of the other vape pens under $100 are very cheaply made and don’t really work that well at all. That is not the case with this vaporizer, and many satisfied customers have already purchased and reviewed this product. When it comes to vaping dried herbs at a price that anyone can afford, there really aren’t any other suitable choices other than this unit. This product is cheap, easy to use, and compact enough to take with you virtually anywhere that you decide to go, and these features make it an excellent choice for your vaping needs. Get started with a reliable dry herb vape pen with the Pulsar 7 today!